December 9, 2011

Chilean Corvo

Well I just wanted to split up the two last posts because the last one was about the fid.  This one is about what I did with the fid.  This is a picture of a Chilean Corvo.  I forgot to take a before picture of mine that I received as a gift before leaving one of my favorite areas, so here is a random on from the web.

Now I wanted to wrap the handle in paracord and make it more of my own so I decided to put a long turks head knot on the handle.  It is a tedious process when you are still learning...  Also a little trial and error occurred, but I finally got it.  It took 3 strands of paracord wrapped around.  If you have not seen the many variations of the Turks head knot google it, it is amazing what you can do, if you have the patience.  Here are the pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment