December 31, 2011

New Bracelets... I know that is all I do..







Well I was up late with the Baby again on my days off and decided to put some new cordage that I got over Christmas to good use.  I made a Bonobo bracelet with navy blue and a coyote tan I believe..  It looks really nice.  Ten I took some 1/8 inch braided cord that I bought and made a Solomon bar bracelet but I used 4 strands for the core and then the working ends.  It is a lot thinner than the paracord bracelets and is really tight. I love the look, but the cord is not as strong as paracord.  Still though I know it is at least 100 lb test and will be great material for survival.  there is almost 10 ft in this one little bracelet.  Well here they are.  Headed to the Sand Dunes in 2 days so I hope to post pictures and even Videos of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment